What Are Eco-Friendly Products?
Environmentally friendly products are products that do not adversely affect or harm the environment and therefore keep the environment clean, green and healthy. In the following list, you will find 6 different types of environmentally friendly products that you can start using now and transform your life into a new environmentally friendly life.
In this article, the Edox blog provides a list of eco-friendly products to help you save and preserve the green nature.
List Of Eco-Friendly Products For Your Daily Use:
- Bamboo Board for Business Writing: This product is one of the most environmentally friendly products and is a bamboo board that is a great alternative that will let you do away with paper use immediately.
- Household cleaners: All household cleaners harm the environment. So, you can replace them with other items like vinegar, salt, baking soda, lemon, organic olive oil, etc.
- Electronic Document Management Software: An environmentally friendly product is Electronic Document Management Software, a great alternative to paper documents and you can start using it to reduce paper usage in your company.
- Eco-friendly laptop: It's impossible for many to do without computers to preserve nature. However, some companies have created less environmentally-friendly laptops, Cameco for example, offering a computer with a wooden frame, which saves 70% carbon dioxide and reduces freshwater use by 75%.
- Office Supplies: Turn your office into an environmentally friendly office by replacing the electronic paper shredder with another environmentally friendly shredder that does not require electricity to work, does not harm the environment and conserve the planet.
- Recycle bin: Replace the recycle bin in your home or company with environmentally friendly recycled 100% plastic.
If you want to know more about Going Green At Home Click Here